Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Baby, New Uncle

I was tagged by Marilee over at FaithSisters.com! This is the 7th photo in the 7th folder in my My Pictures folder. It is my son, Chris when he was about 4 years old. (I think) I'm having trouble identifying exactly when this was taken because these are some photos I scanned for his high school yearbook and I made them black and white and cropped them. Hmmm.

I think I will tag:
Barb
Eva
Tina
Kim
Jennifer
Natalie
Kristi D.

Here's what to do: Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.
Optional:
(leave me links to see your pictures!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, the boy above is a new uncle and we are grandparents! Yee Haw!
Here's a picture of our new little Josilyn Rose.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Congratulations, Cheryl! Praying that this will truly be a good thing! Very cute child there!

Kim said...

Congrats Cheryl..She is beautiful!!

Kim said...

http://redheadscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-been-tagged.html