Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wacky Wednesday / Thoughtful Thursday

Here are a couple of digi layouts I did from Gotta Pixel's Wacky Wednesday challenge.



This one is my kids and nephew. He's the little one, LOL!
Credits: Hanging Out template by Monica McGill available at www.gottapixel.net Background paper & Alpha - Wilro&co Designs Frame paper & ribbon (Texture applied) - Dahlia Co Designs available at www.faithsisters.com in the Summer Colab Kit It's free when you buy $10.00 worth of stuff. Such a deal! Besides they have a bunch of free stuff too. I got another ton of papers and elements. It's a good thing they don't weigh as much as real scrapbook stuff!

Here's one that just uses one of the free elements, the word art:

Credits: Hanging Out template by Monica McGill available at www.gottapixel.net Faith word art by Kreative Karma available at www.faithsisters.com

The journaling reads, Benedict Castle, Teen Challenge, Riverside

I remember how I felt that day when we first visited Erik at the "Castle" It looked more like a resort than a rehab facility. When we saw the dove on top of the tower I felt a sense of peace. I knew then that God is in control. 11/11/02

I used Photoshop CS. I love working in Photoshop. I'm just a little slow because I'm relatively new at it and I love to tweak and tweak and tweak. My computer seems a little slow too, but it probably doesn't help that I have 10 programs open at once. Poor thing. I really overload it.

Off to do more...

No comments: