Tuesday, January 29, 2008

About Me....



I am a traditional paper scrapper by virtue of the fact that I have a ton of stuff left over from Leaving Prints. I was a wanna-be instructor for a year before the company closed the doors.

This year I got into digital scrapbooking. I have had Photoshop on my computer for years, but I really hadn't had the opportunity to learn it. Our company, Desktop Images, produced training DVDs for Photoshop and I have viewed them, but I guess if ya don't use it ya loose it. Now I am finally getting it! Yippeee! I learned how to take out red-eye tonight.

I just did this layout from Christmas and all the eyes were red. I really got to practice my skills! These are my cute nephews. The paper and embellishments are from the Little Christmas freebie by Nikki Painter, a featured designer with Faith Sisters. Her web site is: www.scrapwithnikki.com.

No comments: